I understand that unanticipated events occur occasionally in everyone’s life, including my own. In my desire to be effective and fair to all of my clients, and out of consideration for my time, I have adopted the following policies:
- Cancellations. 24 hours of advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. If you are unable to give advance notice of your cancellation, you may be charged the full amount of your appointment.
- No shows. Anyone who misses their appointment without notifying me will be considered a “no show.” They will be charged for their missed appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
- Late arrivals. If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending on how late you arrive, we will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a session. Regardless of the length of the session already given, you will be responsible for paying for the full session.
- Refunds. Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis at my discretion.
- Bulk Purchases. All sessions purchased in bulk must be used in one calendar year.